ChemQual Training, in conjunction with Sulcor Advisory Services, is a Registered Training Organisation (Paul John McMahon- 70207) that offers nationally accredited training. At present the scope of training is in 9 units of competency. Four units are offered in Chemical User Accreditation at AQTF Level 3 or higher, two units in Cattle Artificial Insemination and one in Cattle Pregnancy Testing. We currently have two offices, one in Attunga NSW, and the other in Wickham NSW.
Paul McMahon has had 30 years experience in providing rural training to a wide range of client groups including:
20 years with NSW TAFE
Over 35 years experience in Agriculture
Degree in Agriculture (Honours)
Graduate Diploma in Education
Workplace IV Accreditation
The following is a brief outline of courses offered:
- Fully accredited training can be provided at locations across NSW, or as a home based study.
- Chemical User Accreditation to a minimum AQTF Level 2 is mandatory for most commercial users of agricultural and veterinary chemicals in NSW. This requirement was phased in from 2003 to 2005 when it was enforced as part of the Pesticides Act 1999. Accreditations are valid for a 5 year period and as a result users must accredit every 5 years to remain current. The requirement in NSW applies to the commercial use of chemicals not the purchase.( Some exceptions apply)
- On successful completion of assessments participants will be issued both a Statement of Attainment and a Chem Qual Accreditation card. This qualification is recognised nationally and meets your legal requirements for training and is valid for 5 years.
The Statement of Attainment covers the following competencies:
- AHCCHM101A Follow basic chemical safety rules
- AHCCHM201A Apply chemicals under supervision
- AHCCHM303A Prepare and apply chemicals
- AHCCHM304A Transport, handle and store chemicals
Certificate 4 level is concluded with the addition of the following:
- AHCCHM401A Minimise risks in the use of chemicals
- AHCCHM402A Plan and implement a chemical use program
Artificial Insemination and Cattle Pregnancy Testing:
- For more information on these training programs please visit the SULCOR ADVISORY SERVICES website here – www.sulcoradvisory.com.au
Educational and commercial materials contained in this website are reproduced within the guidelines set by their owners. Every effort is made to ensure these guidelines are met, and any breach of such guidelines is not intentional on the part of ChemQual Training.